View Profile balloonpoop

All 11 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

It was animated really well but I think everyone knows why this isn't rated higher... I'm not gonna be the one to say it even though I am strongly implying it which is practically the same as saying it.

Next stop, Adult Swim?

I. LOVE. THESE. This is such original work. this is the type of animation that like creates its own mood and feeling you get from watching it.

theo1231231 responds:

Maybe?

Damn.... just... damn

An amazing mind went into this. I have noticed a few reviews saying they didn't get it but if people would just let go of trying to understand something and just take it in as what it is, it can be enjoyed. Everything doesn't need structure and this certainly does not have structure.

aww

that made me sad.... but otherwise very good. nine because.... i dunno just cuz i guess

While you have a very boring story and bad animation, you dont even seem to grasp the real concept of taxes. You seem to be talking about bills... not taxes. Bills are like water and electric bills for usage. Taxes are such things as income, sales, federal and state, unemployment, etc. maybe get better at animating and learn more about the subject you are making a movie about.

MFRS responds:

So i see i was mistaken. I will try to improve my skills, but i guess for now my videos aren't too good. So do you think i should continue this series? If you can pm me or something.

Delicious

I dont understand how this has any less than at LEAST a 4. I feel like all the actual good flashes get rated crap on newgrounds. do other artists get jealous and rate them bad? I am boggled by that. anyways, this was such an awesome short little flash. not much of a story but that shouldnt have to matter. animated amazingly and it was just so.... odd.. which made it so good. good job.

Jaime-R responds:

Eh, who knows. Thanks fer the comment, though. I'll make the next one better! :)

mmm yessss

well i am glad my song was used in something good. i lol'd. a lot in fact!

I do stuff and like things

Some Guy with Cake @balloonpoop