Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

It was animated really well but I think everyone knows why this isn't rated higher... I'm not gonna be the one to say it even though I am strongly implying it which is practically the same as saying it.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Next stop, Adult Swim?

Plungerdog - 03: Dog Day Plungerdog - 03: Dog Day

I. LOVE. THESE. This is such original work. this is the type of animation that like creates its own mood and feeling you get from watching it.

Robot HD Robot HD

theo1231231 responds:

Maybe?

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Damn.... just... damn

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

An amazing mind went into this. I have noticed a few reviews saying they didn't get it but if people would just let go of trying to understand something and just take it in as what it is, it can be enjoyed. Everything doesn't need structure and this certainly does not have structure.

Paperfuck Paperfuck

Please expand on this. The animation and artwork is so good. It seems like this could be something amazing.

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

meh

the animation and overall story is really awesome. i like the idea and it could definitely be a series.... BUT! it really isnt that funny... the voice acting is kinda bad and the jokes are maybe funny for a younger crowd. so the age rating is suiting for this in terms of who will like it. 13 year olds. but with bad things said it was enjoyable and I would like to see more! i feel like a jerk but hey.. just saying...

Toonwerks responds:

Response by Casey(Xiphon):

I'll admit personally that some of the voice acting didn't quite land as well as I'd hoped, especially on my end with some of the static, but it's something we're Improving all around. We knew our first project wouldn't be perfect.

As for humor, though we may do some more adult stuff in the future, we're aiming to stay friendly towards a whole audience. Plus personally as the writer, I don't like going out of my way or breaking characters just for the sake of having adult humor

Aimotion Aimotion

aww

that made me sad.... but otherwise very good. nine because.... i dunno just cuz i guess

W.I.W.N.W.A...? Taxes W.I.W.N.W.A...? Taxes

While you have a very boring story and bad animation, you dont even seem to grasp the real concept of taxes. You seem to be talking about bills... not taxes. Bills are like water and electric bills for usage. Taxes are such things as income, sales, federal and state, unemployment, etc. maybe get better at animating and learn more about the subject you are making a movie about.

MFRS responds:

So i see i was mistaken. I will try to improve my skills, but i guess for now my videos aren't too good. So do you think i should continue this series? If you can pm me or something.